Friday, September 27, 2013

Watch Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea Live Stream HD Links 28/9/2013

 September 28, 2013

In the Premier League Matches, Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea will be playing together on tomorrow 28th Sep, 2013. The match is held at White Hart Lane Stadium and the match is starts at kick-off 15:00 BST. Mike Dean will be the referee for this match.

Tottenham player’s Capoue is not playing due to ankle injury and Adebayor is also not playing due to illness where Kaboul and Lennon is doubtful for this match. On the other side Chelsea’s players Kalas has a leg injury and Van Ginkel has a knee injury and both the players are out for this match where Ramires has a hip injury and is doubtful for this match.

Tottenham was played their last match with Aston Villa on 25th Sep, 2013. In this match Tottenham scored 4 goals and won the match where Aston Villa does not made any goal and was at 0 in full match. Tottenham won all 5 matches from their last 5 matches. On the other hand Chelsea played their last match with Swindon Town on 25th Sep, 2013. This match was won by Chelsea by 2 goals where Swidon was at 0 in full match. Chelsea won 2 matches from their last 5 matches and lost 2 matches where rest 1 is drawn.

Both teams Last head to head match was played on 8th May, 2013 in the Premier League match. This match was drawn by 2-2. If we saw their last 5 head to head matches result than Chelsea won 2 matches from their last 5 head to head matches and 3 matches was drawn. Tottenham doesnot won any game from their last 5 head to head matches.

Possible Starting Lineups:
Tottenham: Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Dembélé, Paulinho; Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Soldado.

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic. Cahill, Terry, Cole; Schürrle, Ramires, Lampard, Hazard; Oscar; Eto’o.

Match Details and Timings:
Date: 28th Sep, 2013
Time: kick-off 15:00 BST
Venue: White Hart Lane

Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Free Links
links avaibale 30 mins before match tune in to get..

Watch Arsenal vs Swansea City Live Stream HD Links 28/9/2013

 September 28, 2013

In English Premier League series match is to played between Arsenal and the Swansea City on 28, September 2013. Match will starts at 5:30pm according to U.K standard time. Tune in here to get Arsenal vs Swansea Match Live Streaming Links Details directly from the Liberty Stadium.

Arsenal didn't loose still any matches out of 5 they won 4 matches and 1 was drawn, where as Swansea won 3 matches , 1 drawn and loose one match from there last 5 matches.
Arsenal's who are at the 1st position in the premier league table which 12 points out of 5 matches played wants to maintain there position and wining ways, where as Swansea who is at 9th position in table wants to improve there position and to stop the arsenal winning's.
According to there last 5 Head to Head matches both teams won 2 matches each and rest one was drawn. But reader's prediction for this match says that 90% chances that arsenal will win and 6% for the Swansea and rest 4% match will drawn. Lets see who will won this match according to us Arsenal will win this match. For further stuff for this match tune in here, after the match overs we will upload match results, goals videos and highlights.

Possible Starting Lineups
Swansea City: Vorm; Chico, Williams, Rangel, Davies; Shelvey, Canas, Dyer, Routledge, Michu; Bony

Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Wilshere, Ozil, Ramsey, Flamini, Monreal; Giroud

Match Timings and Details
September 29, 2013 12:30 AM MYT
Liberty Stadium — Swansea
Referee:‬ M. Clattenburg‎

Swansea City vs Arsenal Live Streaming Links
avaible soon 30mins before match starts stay tuned...